Thursday, June 24, 2010

Post-Fringe Withdrawal

The Montreal Fringe closing ceremonies were on Sunday night, and I think I have finally caught up on my rest! I enjoyed performing, volunteering, and (of course) watching plenty of shows. (I did not break my 2009 show attendance record, though. Darn - Maybe next year!)

I am very much looking forward to our trip the Toronto Fringe next week. I will be catching up with some old friends and, hopefully, meeting some news ones. (For now, my family is happy to see me for hours at a time, rather than as a blur who would occasionally pop in to dine with them.)

I have a few ideas for tweaks to the script to discuss with Bruce. (One benefit of having two separate runs, you can make some modifications in between!) Jane 2.0 is heading to Toronto very, very soon.

Cheers,
Tali

1 comment: