Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday on the Town

Greetings,

Wow! The run is half over already. I have been fighting off some savage New York cold virus (Jane was sounding a little like Leonard Cohen for a while) but I think I am finally making headway with medication, lozenges and spicy Indian and Japanese food. (Huzzah!)

I have also, of course, been checking out other festival shows. (I am up to 13 now!) And enjoying the sights and sounds and tastes of New York. (Is it me, or is there really a cupcake shop or a taco truck on every corner?)

As well, the delightful people at the Fourth Arts Block filmed a brief FAB Minute interview with me, check it out here: http://www.eastvillagearts.org/frigid-fab-minute-tali-brady/ (Thanks to Hannah at FAB for making this happen.)

Cheers,
Tali

No comments:

Post a Comment