Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Amsterdam and New Acquaintances

Greetings,


I have made it to New York safe and sound and have been preparing for the show, doing last-minute printing, picking up a few things and I even found Jane a new frock, far lovelier than the last one – I shall be “unbearably fine!” (Many thanks to Hilda at Creative Costume Company for taking such good care of me.)

I have also had the pleasure of meeting some fellow artists and the FRIGID New York staff. Last night was the opening of the festival and I was delighted to see four shows.

Today is the tech rehearsal and I am looking forward to doing some work in the space and seeing the lighting set-up – it has been a while since I did a performance with an involved lighting plot – and I find Bruce`s design really helps to set the mood.

After that, we open on Friday!

Cheers,

Tali

No comments:

Post a Comment