Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday and Salutations

Oops, has it been a week already?

Well, we were busy flyering, watching shows and, of course, performing our show. We have been getting some good houses and they're laughing, which is nice for us to hear! I have also bumped into a few people who ave told me they enjoyed the show - Even one woman who said she didn't care for Austen, but enjoyed our take on it!

Anyway, we have one more show tonight, and I am looking forward to it, but I will certainly go into Fringe withdrawal again. Oh, well, maybe the best way to deal with that is to start writing next year's show.

I am so grateful to be doing this show with Pat and Emilia, I am having so much fun! One more show to go!

Cheers,
Tali

1 comment:

  1. Great show on Friday as well as the interview. Thanks for inviting me to attend. The interview episode will be great. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete