Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Relaxation and Revision

I have been keeping busy the past month or so, appearing in four different shows and two film projects. (Whew!) Finally, I have a little time for a breather and to work on my upcoming run in New York City! I am really delighted to be a part of the FRIGID New York Festival! I will be performing my solo show, Afternoon Tea With Jane Austen in February-March 2012. (I have already made some changes to the show from previous incarnations, and I am working on some more.)

Also, I am looking forward to going to New York again. I like saying that whatever you're into, New York has a lot of it - For me, it's live theatre (of course), comedy, museums and, okay, maybe a little shopping!

Cheers,
Tali

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in NYC but also be careful. When I spoke at a college conference there at a pretty high end hotel (Marriott), some guy almost took off with my laptop - I went after him and caught him.

    ReplyDelete